We went to our friend's Halloween Party Friday night. It was so fun catching up with everyone....Here I am hanging out with Ellie May and Monica Lewinsky....Good Times!!!!Unfortunately I didn't even get a picture of Todd and I together but our outfits stumped a lot of people.....That's what we get when we try to be clever!!! (Sarah G....you're really not a you-know-what....You're quite the opposite if you know what I mean! :) )Todd was fishin' for compliments....I wore about 20 fish all with different compliments written on them. My favorite compliment that Todd was fishing for was ..."You're really good at watching football!!!!!".....He is so into the game that he suggested I name my blog "Friday Night Lights".....I told him that he could start his own blog and dedicate it fully to his love of the sport!!!!
2 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so glad you are here!
I totally thought you're costume was great!!
~ Sista
Post a Comment