This past Saturday Soph had her first ever Birthday party with friends. She had a great time bowling and hanging out with 11 other little girls...Tonight she got to choose where she wanted to eat dinner - she wanted the Oriental Chicken Salad at Applebees...so much for mac and cheese or chicken strips...she's moving up to the little lady menu!!!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Sophie's Seven!!!
7 years ago Todd and I were watching FRIENDS on a Thursday night...Hannah (almost 4 at the time) was all snuggled in bed...I remember how much fun it was that day because the baby we were eagerly anticipating was extremely active and I found myself laughing at the constant gymnastic routine that was occurring inside of me! Next thing I knew I stood up and immediately my water broke...Needless to say I was pretty freaked out because my due date wasn't until early February...After 3 days of getting pumped full of steroids to develop the babies lungs and holding off active labor as long as possible, Sophie Jane was born...Healthy and Happy and a Wonderful early Christmas present!
This past Saturday Soph had her first ever Birthday party with friends. She had a great time bowling and hanging out with 11 other little girls...Tonight she got to choose where she wanted to eat dinner - she wanted the Oriental Chicken Salad at Applebees...so much for mac and cheese or chicken strips...she's moving up to the little lady menu!!!




This past Saturday Soph had her first ever Birthday party with friends. She had a great time bowling and hanging out with 11 other little girls...Tonight she got to choose where she wanted to eat dinner - she wanted the Oriental Chicken Salad at Applebees...so much for mac and cheese or chicken strips...she's moving up to the little lady menu!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Soph!
I love Sophie's glasses. They make her look so grown up!
Post a Comment