Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy December...


...Let the festivities begin! As I sit here typing, Todd is sipping coffee on the couch, Hannah is lounging on a chair still trying to become fully conscious after a long nights sleep, and Sophie is literally bouncing off every wall in the house. After being home most of the week with pneumonia I think she's feeling better! I now need to switch gears and start making my list and checking it twice - between school, work, kid's birthday, and other - I have agreed to either host or organize 7 events....what is it with me and December....I have a hard time saying NO!!!! It always works out and it is always fun, so I'm going in to it this year much less stressed then years passed and anticipating many good times ahead in the next month!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your place looks beautiful as usual!
~ Carrie

Brenda said...

gorgeous digs!!

Sarah said...

Your house looks beautiful!
7 events?! You are crazy!
I hope I have an invite to one of those events! Te he!

Anonymous said...

We sure appreciated your hostessing on Friday night. It was fun to see your house decorated for the holiday! Thanks a bunch! Hopefully you also had a great time with Sophie's party on Saturday (and your bowling arm is now resting...)
Merry Christmas!
Kevin and Katie