Thursday, November 8, 2007
Can I get a lock for a pickle jar???
A handful of change and a Canadian $5 are not going to get us very far. I need to stop robbing the jar! I've discovered that brewing my own pot of coffee for the day isn't so bad after all....the kids wouldn't be very happy if the money in the jar won't even get us down the street!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So are you saying you were going somewhere to get your coffee?! Every day?
Not everyday...but enough to make the jar amount go down!!! If I had a choice I'd drink frou frou coffee everyday...but it's not practical AND not healthy!!!!!
I didn't know you were that kind of girl!
I have started driving to the BP station for a yummy Cinnamon Hazelnut brew with extra cream.... Can't beat it... $.95!! I don't think I know how to make a pot of coffee.
~ Carrie
Post a Comment