
This picture pretty much sums up the way I'm feeling today. I could feel the cold coming on for that last several days (thanks Hon for spreading the love!!!!) We did have a fantastic Thanksgiving though. Mike and Carrie and the boys arrived Weds. afternoon just in time for the dads to turn around and take the kids to ChuckECheese so we could prepare for the big meal. It turned out wonderful.....The only downer is I didn't take one picture! I'm hoping my sister took some because we had a lot of fun. The spread was beautiful and equally tasty.....A carbo lovers dream....Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Noodles, Sweet Potatoe Casserole (to die for I might add!!!), Rolls, Green Bean Casserole, Corn, Cranberry Salad, Stuffing, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Pie, and Apple Pie. Thanks again for the Turkey tip Brenda, it worked great!!! I hope everyone else had a wonderful day....it's amazing how much we have to be thankful for!
1 comment:
sounds like your Turkey Day was UBER successful! Glad the turkey turned out well too. GET BETTER NOW!!
Post a Comment